Magan Medical Clinic, Inc. was founded in 1919 by Dr. W.P. Magan, Sr. From 1923 to 1967 the Clinic was located at 155 West College Street, Covina, California. However, continued expansion of the practice made it necessary to move to a larger facility, and the Clinic moved to its present address October 1, 1967. Again, in 1989, the Clinic expanded the building to its current size. The Clinic building is designed to facilitate efficiency of service by the providers and employees, while providing the greatest convenience to the patients.
On January 1, 2013, Dr. Gail Campofiore’s family practice in North Covina also joined Magan.
February 1st, 2014 Dr. John Cu, an Internist in West Covina merged his practice with Magan.